Council of the Institute
The Council of the Institute is its highest representative and decision-making body and consists of:
- The rector of the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, who will preside over the Council, being able to delegate to a vice-rector.
- The director of the Institute.
- The secretary of the Institute.
- All researchers of the Institute with permanent vinculation.
- Two representatives of the researchers of the Institute without permanent vinculation.
- A representative of research fellows, vinculated to the Institute.
- A representative of the Administrative and Services Personnel.
- A representation of the co-sponsoring institutions of the Institute, in no case representing more than 40% of the Council.